Technical Sales Engineer
£Negotiable DOE + commission, comp car, laptop, mobile phone
We are looking for a pro-active Technical Sales Engineer to join a global manufacturer within Steam Generation.
A global manufacturer within steam generation who have developed a huge market presence over the past 60 years.
Providing a range of power technology, this company is able to manufacture and supply to a range of sectors across the globe.
As market leaders, they are continuously growing and expanding. They offer a fantastic working environment with the opportunity to progress.
As part of their on-going success, there is now the opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Follow up on internal enquiries and generate new business
- Regularly attend exhibitions, promoting the company at all times
- Meet with clients and ascertain technical project requirements
- Be able to advise and quote on project requirements
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure smooth delivery
- Consistently work with and nurture existing clients
- Be technically and commercially knowledgeable relating to the products
To be considered for the Technical Sales Engineer position you must have knowledge within steam generation or a similar sector. You will have strong technical knowledge and be sales savvy.
CAD knowledge or experience would also be beneficial but not necessary.
You will be looking for longevity and progression, have a good sense of humour and have a passion for what you do!