Regional Sales Manager
£DOE + commission, comp car, laptop, mobile phone
We are looking for a forward-thinking Regional Sales Manager to sell telematics software solutions to businesses across the UK.
My client, a leading telematics and fleet management company is a well-established market leader, and have built an outstanding industry reputation.
They sell a broad spectrum of products and solutions including Fleet Management solutions, Optimisation software, Telematics Insurance and Automotive solutions to a range of corporate clients across the UK. This company oversees complete delivery in-house from research through to manufacturing.
They offer a great working environment with the opportunity to progress.
As part of their on-going success, there is now the opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team. Working closely with the Director of Sales, Fleet & Optimisation, your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and increase sales into new business clients
- Build and grow an extensive pipeline from businesses with major fleets
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and new business development
- Engage with new customers to understand needs and requirements and tailor a solution accordingly
- Respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries
- Consistently strive to meet all set targets
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting, reporting, completion of visit report and strategic customer development plans
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure smooth processes
To be considered for the Regional Sales Manager position you must be able to sell solutions at Executive Level and have the following attributes:
- Demonstratable experience selling a software solution, preferably within optimisation and telematics
- Forward-thinking hunter mentality with the ability to nurture and maximise existing accounts
- Be a confident self-starter, capable of generating new opportunities