Event Sales Manager
£27,000 – £33,000 + OTE (20%) + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for a new business-driven Event Sales Manager to join a leading hotel group selling across a unique and popular venue.
An award-winning hotel group who organise and offer a range of events for corporate and private clients.
Being an industry leader in what they do, this venue offers a world-class working environment for its employees, with a range of fantastic benefits across the group.
With 12 Event rooms across the building and the largest space offering a capacity of 300. This venue hosts a range of events including conferences, meetings, weddings and private parties.
As part of their on-going continued success, there is now the opportunity for an Event Sales Manager to join their team, your key responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for all new business across the venue
• Oversees all day to day activities of direct reports
• Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Defines and implements a sales plan addressing revenue, customer base and market
• Works closely with the Event Manager to ensure the events are being delivered to the highest ability.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates that have proven sales experience within a venue or hotel. You will ideally have managed a small team and be pro-active, hands-on and able to lead by example.