Business Development Manager
£45,000 – £55,000 DOE + OTE + Car Allowance
My client, leaders in offering complete EPOS and retail software solutions to many fashion, footwear, jewellery and general merchandise retailers are expanding and are on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
- You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of business solutions to address business pains and strategies for the relevant industry segments across the supply chain and relevant technologies.
- Interaction with prospects to sell solutions and pursue net-new business – this includes telemarketing and other lead generation and networking methods.
- Exceed sales quota – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM (salesforce.com).
- Manage complex sales cycles while working with teams across the business
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all functional areas to maximise the opportunity to drive business growth within our account base.
- 2+ years of successful enterprise, EPOS or similar software sales
- Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions.
- Hunter-mentality, able to win net-new business.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C-level executives.