A B2B and B2C organisation, with the focus of actively driving footfall and brand awareness. The business is commercially savvy and a market leader in a well established industry.
The role of the Marketing Executive
To drive footfall and brand awareness through online and offline marketing activities. Using multiple resources to execute marketing campaigns and communicating the marketing plans across a large network of stakeholders.
- Creating clear, concise briefs for third parties and stakeholders
- Responsible for creating and developing marketing collateral for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Supporting events through engaging marketing collateral to drive footfall to the events
- Using your abilities to pull together strong presentations to communicate to clear messages to stakeholders
- Strong project management of multiple projects
- Experience of using multi-platform social media channels to drive engagement
- Using analytics to built competitor reports
- Strong customer focused marketing
- You will need to clearly demonstrate how you have previously used your marketing skills to directly drive footfall and engagement
- Commercial acumen
- Confident managing multiple projects and communicating with stakeholders
- Knowledge of online offline marketing campaigns
- Previous marketing experience within retail