Marketing and Bid Coordinator
Incredible offices based in Manchester you will be part of a national marketing and creative team working alongside both the BD Manager and Head of Marketing. The day will consist of the planning, development and delivery of bids, presentations and additional marketing services. Raising the profile of this emerging brand through a wide variety of marketing communications across a broad range of company sectors.
With exposure to both the bid and marketing processes, you will be looking for your next step into a role that will offer you the opportunity to work in a professional services environment. You will have a knowledge of the building and construction environments and ideally, have a marketing degree.
- Assisting in the coordination and preparation of proposals
- Supporting the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Acting as a champion for the brand and bid management best practices
- Contributing to the central information library
- Writing editing and proofing tenders and bid documents
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of the marcomms plan
- Working with a wide variety of members of the firm to create winning bid documentation
- Experience of working with bids and tenders
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A good all-round creative writing ability
- Knowledge of marketing
- Degree in the business of marketing