Digital Content Manager
Up to £35,000
You will be working alongside the wider corporate marketing team and be responsible for the distribution and measurement of content for the business. Developing a strong content strategy alongside strong digital channel distribution with a focus on engagement, awareness and lead gen will be key. The role will be analytical in nature, as you will be stepping into a test and learn environment, continually optimizing content campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Content & PR Manager
- Ensure all campaigns launch online on time, on brief and within brand guidelines
- Assist external digital agency to manage SEO updates
- Produce high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences for various social media platforms, press releases, thought leadership articles, white papers, newsletters
- You will be technical in nature (HTML, CSS) as you will be working very closely with development teams
- Analyze data from Google Analytics
- Understand the value of content, and be digitally focused when it comes to measuring web/online analytics through Google Analytics and managing content via CMS tools
- Provide data for weekly and monthly reports
- Create content for the company website ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant.
- Research, plan and create a detailed schedule of activity for each campaign (including PR/content/social media plans)
- Use SEO or targeting keywords to identify topics for content opportunities which resonate with the target audience and optimize content
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop an editorial calendar that takes account of hot topics for the audience that aligns with short and long-term marketing targets.
- Populate, edit and update multilingual content using CMS interface and HTML
- Conduct ongoing QA of templates, processes, and platforms, and works to help advance email marketing capabilities
Requirements of the Content & PR Manager
- Experience in B2B marketing gained in the financial services or Professional services
- Creating engaging content
- SEO experience
- Strong digital knowledge
ID Number: 895956