Semi Senior Accountant role based in a practice located in South East London.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We are looking to speak to candidates who have a minimum of 4 years practice experience, ideally, be qualified and have experience in using IRIS or Xero.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts for around 100 clients
- Assisting the senior with managing statutory accounts jobs
- Quarterly PAYE
- End of year payroll filling, P60, Dividend Voucher and RTI
- Review work diligently from junior team members and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluating financial information for management and final approval purposes
- Preparation of client VAT returns
- Preparation of budgets/forecasts and other Adhoc information for clients
- Keep up to date with relevant technical material
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted