£45,000 – £55,000
You will assume responsibility for all aspects of daily financial control reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a stand alone role.
The successful applicant will be required to
- Overall Financial Strategy
- Manage cash flow and receipts
- Supplier payment runs and bank liaison
- Preparation of monthly MI, production of monthly management accounts including analysis
- Statutory accounting & payroll for 80 staff
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving profitability within the business
- Manage relationships with external accountants
- VAT returns
Experience in sub-contracting within the construction industry would is seen preferable but not essential for the right candidate
Ideally, you will have experience working within an SME with an annual over £15 million and be able to use SAGE.