Technical Sales Manager
£40,000 – £60,000 (Negotiable + company car + uncapped commission)
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Technical Sales Manager to join an established manufacturer who supply engineering solutions to a range of sectors.
As a well-established specialist, they have built an outstanding industry reputation and pride themselves on their ability to tailor each solution to their customers needs.
They provide a wide spectrum of full turnkey engineering solutions including breakdown / machining parts, fabrication, material handling and full project management solutions.
As part of their on-going success there is now the opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join their team. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the services the company provides
- Identify opportunities within new and existing business
- Attend client meetings to discuss their requirements and find a suitable solution
- Project manage the complete sales cycle, maintaining knowledge of their requirements
- Network and present at industry related events
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasting
- Report into the Sales Director
To be considered for this role, you must have a strong manufacturing background within the engineering industry. You will have ideally sold into Automotive, Industrial, Food & Beverage, Power Generation, Water and Utilities or Waste and Recycling.