My client has built their success on their reputation, and with their 1st class infrastructure, supply their customer’s needs immediately. A dynamic, ever growing business that manufacture leading quality products to the plumbing and heating industry and deliver throughout the UK.
The Role of the Sales manager – OEM
You will actively develop existing customers and potential new customers to achieve and exceed the agreed target by ensuring good product mix and profitability guidelines are met.
You will actively promote the Company’s quality of goods and services with customers, to generate further sales into trade merchants, original equipment manufacturers, plumbing and heating engineers and specifiers.
The experience of the Sales Manager – OEM
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a B2B Sales Manager – OEM
- OEM Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent telephone techniques
- Self-motivated with an ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft office/ SAP/ CRM/ database experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Qualities of the Sales Manager – OEM
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Outgoing and confident personality who is able to operate at all levels
- A Self-starter who is pro-active and can set and achieve goals
- Good standard of education
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Must be customer oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative