£20,000 basic, OTE £40,000
My client provides invaluable advice to property professionals through a variety of channels including dynamic workshops, memberships and specialist experts.
As a key member of a growing sales team, you will be tasked with helping ensure they are building a ‘Best in Class’ team, with an excellent closing manner.
You will be tasked with growing the client base, all from warm leads, in line with agreed targets, taking responsibility for managing your sales pipeline, qualifying leads and efficiently managing the sales process through to a successful sale.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced sales professional with a successful track record of sales achievement in both meeting and exceeding targets
- A passion for personal development through learning and training
- The ability to build and nurture successful relationships
- Desire and ability to grow and thrive in a small and successful team of a rapidly growing business
- A commitment to providing excellent solutions and quality of service to clients – acting professionally and with integrity at all times
- High level of problem solving, influencing and decision-making skills
- Strong organisational skills – ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Team player – maintaining close working relationships with proven communication and interpersonal skills
- A values driven individual, committed to their own success and that of the team
- Self-motivated and results and achievement oriented to high standards
- Demonstrate an interest in the personal development and interest in others