Our client is a Wealth Management company and has 100’s of independent financial advisers who provide financial planning-led wealth management advice and services to affluent and high-net-worth private client market in the UK, as well as to a number of companies.
The role of the National Group Business Development Director.
- Achieve agreed activity targets for business development ensuring that every opportunity is maximised to generate client referrals and leads for our in-house IFAs
- Build on the relationship with the existing Partners and Introducers already established
- Identify new business opportunities with existing partners, by way of coaching and updating their knowledge via regular meetings and presentations to their teams
- Identify new professional connections to contact and promote the benefit of introducing my client and their clients
- Set up Introducer agreements with new professional connections, within agreed in-house remuneration guidelines
- To investigate, develop and implement effective strategies, leading to new business opportunities, including via internet searches and networking
- Build a strong working relationship with the internal management team
- Responsibility for the collation of effective MI on the leads generated to our professional connections to keep them up to date with the progress on any activity and new business opportunities
- Sourcing and introducing new advisers but not recruiting
- Sourcing and introducing of new acquisitions but not negotiating
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate MI for the CEO and wider business as required destined for high level meetings
- To attend networking events and seminars to promote the business as required
Experience required for the National Group Business Development Director.
- Demonstrable evidence of being successful at building strong relationships
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the financial services and IFA sector
- Can do attitude with unlimited enthusiasm
- Ability to react quickly to business demands
- Appetite to deliver departmental and personal targets and be a team player by supporting others to succeed is essential
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach at all times
- Maintain a tenacious approach to delivering operational and commercial targets
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills at all times with clients, introducers and colleague