Business Development Manager – Waste
£28,000 – £35,000 + uncapped commission, company car & laptop, mobile phone etc
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to cover the Scotland area for a leading manufacturer of waste containers.
As a well-established waste management provider and a leader in what they do, this company provides a range of waste management solutions on a bespoke basis.
With a workforce of 100 people and a dedicated sales team, they are able to offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Being market leaders, this company is very well known within their industry and pride themselves on offering a purpose-built solution for clients across the UK.
They are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for account management and new business sales across Scotland. Main responsibilities include;
- Going out and meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and build rapport
- Successfully converting and generating new business
- Nurturing a range of existing accounts
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are met, building a healthy sales pipeline.
- Travelling extensively across Scotland to meet with clients
- Reporting into the National Sales Manager
You will be home-based and expected to travel to the Midlands head office on an “as required” basis.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with proven experience selling within waste recycling/disposal, skip hire or plant hire sector. You will have successfully nurtured a range of accounts within this sector as well generated a pipeline of new business sales.