This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recruitment consultancy working with luxury retail brands as their Business Development Manager.This is a newly created role and a great opportunity for an experienced B2B Business Development Manager to join this business and put their stamp on this role.
The role of Business Development Manager:
This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced B2B Business Development Manager looking to take their next step into a newly created role that could potentially lead to a Business Development Director role.You will have a passion for shaping, growing and building client relationships within professional services both by nurturing existing accounts and upselling and winning new business either within existing or new accounts. This is an exciting new position in the business and you will have a real opportunity to make a difference.You will have exceptional client facing skills and be a proven Business Development Manager who is results and customer focused
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Revenue generation and growth – hit or exceed agreed revenue budgets and win new clients.
- Reputation and brand – ensure that the business is widely recognised (as a leading provider of recruitment solutions) amongst the market.
- Profitability – ensure all services and placements are sold within target margins
- Business planning – to work with the Director to develop and execute the annual sales plan
- Sales planning – to develop and implement a bespoke sales plan/development plan for each key prospect
- Customer relationship management – to establish and develop relationships with relevant decision makers within customer organisations to create additional opportunities
- Undertake client service reviews on a regular basis (6m or 12m) to ensure client satisfaction
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Successful track record as ‘top biller’/most successful sales person over a sustained period, where you have consistently achieved/exceeded your targets, gained in a targeted, B2B solution/consultative sales environment
- Proven track record of building effective client relationships and influencing clients positively
- Experience of establishing internal relationships with delivery teams, ensuring the business meets and exceeds customer expectations
- Experience of scoping market opportunities
- Experience of selling a recruitment service, would be advantageous
NB: There is no candidate management involved in this role it is purely Business Development/Relationship Management