Business Development Manager
£40,000 – £50,000 (+ OTE, Car Allowance, Benefits)
South East England
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a dedicated and well-established provider of Financial services & technology.
As a fast-growing business, with their employees at the heart of what they do, this company prides themselves on offering a bespoke consultancy service to the public sector. They have built an outstanding industry reputation, leading the way in saving millions through intelligence, technology and consultative knowledge.
They offer a great working environment with the opportunity for someone to develop personally and professionally.
As part of their on-going success there is now the opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop new business and retain existing clients
- Achieve and exceed all targets set
- Develop a strong market knowledge to maximize selling opportunities
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure a smooth process
- Work closely with the other Business Development Managers to maximize further opportunities across the group
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates that are ambitious, proactive and that have strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience selling to Director level with a strong track record of new business sales and account management.
You will have a consultative approach, with an easy-going personality. A good sense of humour is a huge benefit and the ability to work well within a team is a must!