If you are career minded and have your eye on the end goal, then please keep reading.
My client, a forward-thinking design and marketing agency are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Building on their already strong reputation, the role of the Business Development Manager will require a hunger and motivation to succeed and to further excel the brand in front of established businesses.
An overview of the Business Development Manager responsibilities:
- Being the ‘Brand Ambassador’
- Identifying new companies which fit the ‘client criteria’
- Setting up and attending pitches
- Presenting pitches and case studies
- Creating detailed and tailored proposals
- Understanding pricing structure and quoting accordingly
- Weekly sales update presented to the Director
- Ensuring notes and databases are kept organised and updated
- Identifying and attending networking events
- Identifying and executing new initiatives that can support business growth
- Building new client relationships
To be successful in this role it is imperative that you are well presented, well spoken and adaptable in accordance with the difference nationalities and cultures that you will meet. Confidence and an open mind are key for this role.
If you are looking to grow your career, skill set and your income, please apply below.
Business Development Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 DOE + OTE