Business Development Manager
£28,000 – £35,000 + OTE
My client, a rapidly expanding Martech business based in London, are on the lookout for a self-motivated and driven individual to drive new business software sales and support their ambitious growth plans.
This role is ideal for a Graduate with 1-2 years sales experience looking for the next step in their career within a company hey can grow and develop. If you don’t have experience selling software, don’t worry, they are happy to train on all aspects of the role. As long as you can bring with you an appreciation or technology and knowledge of data driven marketing, the rest will be trained.
- Outbound calls, qualifying and prospecting potential clients
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Consultative sales approach
- Inbound lead follow up
- Strong relationship builder across clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Natural communicator
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable navigating technical processes and platforms