Advertising Sales Manager
£30,000 + OTE (uncapped)
South West London
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Manager with a creative flare to join a professional publishing company working across their flagship high-end lifestyle magazine.
As an independent, highly established publishing company; Their portfolio spans across print, digital advertising, content marketing as well as offering a complete 360 campaign which integrates print, digital and events.
Most well known for providing a leading, local, high-end lifestyle magazine which covers the South West London and North Surrey area.
Offering a great working environment, the team has a wealth of experience and enjoys working together and providing a positive and supportive working environment. This company started as a family run business and still benefits from this ethos.
As part of their ongoing success they are now seeking an experienced Advertising Sales Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle including sourcing new business as well as maintaining existing business. Main responsibilities include;
- Successfully generating new business through telesales, mail campaigns and attending networking events
- Going out and meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and build rapport
- Selling long term advertising campaigns
- Managing advertisers within the publication
- Working with an assigned editor to develop sales feature ideas
- Reporting into the Group Sales Manager
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with proven advertising sales experience whether that be print or digital advertising. If you are currently working within a lifestyle magazine, this would be hugely beneficial. You will have the following qualities and skills:
- Know, love and live in SW London
- Enjoy networking and meeting people
- Naturally build great relationships
- Love print, be inspired by digital, and adore events
- Have a creative approach to building campaigns
- Understand the marketing needs of local businesses
- Would like to be a part of a successful team and growing and developing your title