Up to £55,000
A 360-marketing management role, working to identify new streams of revenue and build brand awareness through marketing activities.
Taking ownership of the marketing strategy whilst managing a team of 3, ensure the success of the brand will feed into the larger strategy.
You will enjoy growing and developing a team, you will want the full 360 marketing mix and a team who are all about the bigger picture whilst getting involved in the detail.
The Role of the Marketing Manager
To drive brand and marketing activity whilst developing the commercial viability of the business. Creating and developing the literature, POS, managing launches of products and following the development of these products. Overseeing the website development. Manage and develop the existing product/brand portfolio which is across B2B and B2C.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Drive brand awareness through marketing strategy
- Driving commercial awareness
- Knowledge of PR, trade press, literature, case studies, communications
- Understanding POS
- Experience launching new products and the continuous marketing of current products within the organisation
- Track record of using marketing analysis to develop future marketing strategies ensuring success
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and using the system to enhance marketing efforts
- Stakeholder management
- Management experience would be ideal as there’s a team of 4
Requirements of the Marketing Executive
- CRM knowledge
- Strong marketing analysis
- Proof of driving success through marketing activity
- Communications across offline and online channels
- 360 marketing experience
ID Number: 895315