£22,000 to £24,000
An exciting and brand-new position for a marketing executive, within an established high profile organisation. Innovation and creativity are a critical element for this role, working alongside the Group Marketing Manager you will have already have previously worked as a marketer to support business plans and drive the delivery and development of marketing strategies.
The Role of the Marketing Executive
Work closely with the brand in developing effective marketing strategies and tactical plans.
Support the brand with digital communications, database marketing, PR, communications, and marketing administration.
Add value through your creative ideas and input to the team.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Drive brand development through marketing campaigns
- Social media management and promotion
- Website updates and content writing
- Database marketing to support the sales team
- Writing case studies and press releases
- Determine PR goals, audience and develop targeted strategies
- Managing photography database for internal and external use
- Develop good relationships with local key stakeholders and media
- Support client research, data tagging and database management
Requirements of the Marketing Executive
- Knowledge and hands-on experience as a 360-marketing assistant/executive
- Social/Digital media knowledge and management
- First class Database management skills
- Able to create engaging content
- MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- ID Number: 895316