Marketing Communications Executive
Up to £45000
Driving the communication of marketing activities to raise the profile and awareness of the Company, with a focus on communications, marketing and website content. Driving the success of Global events through marketing communications and interactive campaigns.
Marketing support for all North American regions will be driven through multi-channel communications.
- Coordinating and managing external communications
- Management of social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blog
- Ownership and delivery of the company participation in trade exhibitions and customer events
- Developing all marketing collateral surrounding and supporting large global events
- Creation of the company’s quarterly internal newsletter
- Internal brand awareness and engagement
- Management of external agencies – specifically website and PR
- Data-driven marketing activities with a focus on customer profiling and journey planning
- Day-to-day management of the website, microsites, landing pages, etc., to improve design, content and usability, with the aim of driving growth in conversion rates
- Development of promotional & editorial content (in conjunction with external agencies) suitable for a variety of media platforms
- Generation of sales leads through direct and indirect marketing actions and coordination of feedback from the sales follow-up activities
- Assist in market research to understand prospects and customers and to measure marketing effectiveness
- Contribution to marketing campaigns and materials includes copywriting, proofreading, ideas creation, fulfilment and reporting
- Support CRM management and implement CRM driven marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the improvement of the Company’s marketing tools, including the CRM system, sales tools, presentations, etc.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience including social media, digital and CRM
- Experience of large technology trade events preferred
- Project management skills and experience would be an advantage
- Working in a standalone marketing role