Up to £30,000
An excellent opportunity to join this award-winning manufacturing organisation. Highly acclaimed and recognised as a great employer. Leaders in their field and undoubtedly an employer of choice who support their staff with an attractive benefits package and first class working environment.
The Role of the Marketing Co-ordinator
Working in a mid-sized marketing team you will be responsible for a range of marketing activities delivering and promoting products to OEM customers. You will report to the Head of Marketing and be an integral part of the team. We’re looking for a confident communicator develop a great understanding the material their customers want to see from their own marketing collateral. You’ll be working closely with the sales and team meeting customers to gain first hand knowledge to help you produce effective and forward thinking campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Co-ordinator
- Assist with marketing plan creation and execution
- Intelligence and idea generation
- Managing your budget
- Plan and book advertising
- Liaise with PR agency
- Develop supporting literature for existing and new products
- Events and exhibitions
- Product launch packs
- Copy writing
Requirements of the Marketing Co-ordinator
- Confident communicator
- Experience in Manufacturing, B2B or construction sector
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in a marketing role
- Creative (some basic knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is advantageous)
- Experience of on and offline communications
ID Number: 895271
Interested? Apply now!