Up to £60,000
B2B leading manufacturing business based in the heart of the midlands. This organisation has grown organically over the last 32 years and has been a renowned market leader throughout, the marketing here is exciting and there are constantly new projects and innovations to challenge and inspire a marketer.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this individual will work cross-functionally with all departments and managing an efficient global marketing team, coordinating all marketing communications and functionality.
Developing and responsible for the marketing communications strategy to develop the brand awareness and produce a lead generation from multi marketing platforms, inclusive of digital and events.
Enormous scope to add value to the business and contribute directly to its growth and future success.
- Lead, develop and own the strategic marketing plan
- Develop and execute various marketing campaigns, support business development/sales activities and utilise all aspects of marketing including advertising, events and strategic partnerships
- Define a long-term sustainable roadmap for the brand based on a deep understanding of the market and consumer insight
- Increase awareness and generating demand through strong marketing activity
- Develop business marketing channels to support future lead generation and provide support with on-going communications
- Confidently manage and develop events, identifying and strategizing future events to target new and existing business
- Manage the relationships with relevant third-party partners
- Provide coaching, mentoring, leadership and direction to the marketing team to help develop and maximise potential
- Strong analytical acumen to determine optimum channel distribution and customer acquisition and retention in line with commercial performance expectations
- Track record of identifying trade show conversion to increase ROI
- An experienced commercial marketer – highly numerate and analytical with a structured problem-solving approach and be metrics-, ROI- and KPI-driven
- Proven track record of having created, developed and implemented a marketing strategy in an organisation with no previous marketing
- Passionate about marketing communications
- Experience developing and mentoring a team
- B2B experience is essential