Digital Content Executive
A brand-new opportunity for a hard working driven and passionate Digital Marketer, to work with the UK’s leading independent B2B organisation in a workplace that truly values its employees. This is a business that mentors, develops and encourages their staff.
- Create and deliver and range of digital marketing campaigns to encourage new traffic through the website and ensure effective communication to for sales division of leads.
- Keeping all social media channels up to date with engaging and exciting content, in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Increase lead generation, boost SEO and to generate client enquiries to help the growth plans.
- Success to be measured in terms of, lead generation, improvements in organic traffic and rankings for keywords, as well as a measurable improvement in website engagement as a result of content initiatives and positive engagement on social media accounts.
- Create engaging email campaigns to drive lead generation and awareness
- Managing the website via CMS
- Technical copywriting
- Initiative and passion for driving results
- Competent in producing engaging social media content policy.
- Conducting regular analysis of all content campaigns to assess visitor data, campaign effectiveness and areas for improvement
- Willing to keeping up to date with the latest trends, competitor activity and best in class approach to refine content strategy
- Knowledge of creating and managing and analysing content marketing
- Competent in Google analytics
- Proven success through development of SEO