My client based just outside of Erdington are looking for an experience Purchasing Manager with an electronics background.
The main purpose of the Role:
- Sourcing accessories and new product ideas
- Working alongside our category Managers to source in house ranges
- Ensuring product compliance with CE requirements (Rohs, WEEE, LVD Directives)
- Market insight and competitor research to keep up to date with tech trends
- Manage the sourcing process to timelines and to the brief
- Continually improve sourcing processes to reduce both risk and drive efficiency
- Negotiate commercial terms, contracts with China Suppliers
- Mentor, train, and coach the China team in both the UK and China to establish accountability for results and performance.
This role is to be based in the UK office with trips to China
What do we need from the successful candidate:
- Strong China Sourcing experience
- Exceptional commercial experience possibly within a buying/sourcing role or as a small business owner.
- Tech-driven, up to date on the latest tech trends
- Excellent knowledge of CE Standards and testing requirements
- Proven team management experience
If you are interested can you please send us your CV and let’s discuss further.