This is a newly created team, you will be working with smaller business accounts to ensure there is continued support and acknowledgement.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- You will be able to offer advice to clients around a host of complex financial planning needs
- To build long lasting relationships with your clients, providing an excellent ongoing service, delivered under our ongoing service proposition
- To complete annual reviews for existing clients, assessing the ongoing suitability of holdings for the client. These reviews will take place with client remotely, either by telephone or similar channel as agreed with client
- You will be responsible for updating details and providing a report to the client following an assessment of current financial circumstances, as well as looking to identify further potential needs.
- To deal with incoming queries from your clients and meet their financial advice needs.
My client is looking to interview candidates with Level 4 diploma in FS and will consider candidates who are coming from banking or ex mortgage advisers.
If you are interested please contact us for further details.